Biz-Collection P606MS Victory Mens Polo
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 fortnightly with
Biz Collection is a manufacturer and wholesaler of quality uniforms, teamwear and promotional apparel. Biz Collection is all about providing coordinated apparel with energy, ideas, variety and styles to suit multiple business or team applications.
- 100% BizCool Polyester Sports Interlock
- 155 GSM
- UPF rating - Excellent
- Antibacterial treated fabric keeps you cool and fresh
- Fluoro print design on front and back
- Self-fabric collar
"The Victory Polo is light weight, cool and dressy which is great for working in the office and on the road when I have to visit customers." Sales Rep, Newcastle
Thread and Ink Cessnock offer Standard Shipping on all orders for only $10.00 Australia-wide covering all states including NSW, VIC, QLD, TAS, WA, ACT, NT, SA. Our products are sent via Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all workwear, uniforms and work boots.
Thread and Ink online offers Standard Shipping option ships within 3 - 10 business days depending on your location and stock availability. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse in Cessnock NSW, you will receive a tracking notification emailed directly to you.
Please allow longer if you live in a remote area. You will be notified if we are out of stock and cannot ship your order straight away.
If you require to have your garments embroidered or screen printed then it can take up to 14 business days. Thread and Ink Cessnock have their own in house embroidery and screen printing team which allows us to do priority, rush or urgent jobs. Once we have to garments and they have been screen printed or embroidered in Cessnock NSW Australia they will be posted from our warehouse.
Victory Mens Polo
|MENS TOP SIZE||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL||6XL|
|MENS BOTTOM SIZE||72||77||82||87||92||97||102||107||112||117||122||127||132||137|
Thread and Ink Workwear will accept returns for products, that are faulty or items that don’t fit correctly that were purchased online at Thread and Ink Workwear within the first 72 hours from the date of when you receive the item a cash refund or exchange is applied (you must have the original Thread and Ink Workwear receipt, and a re-stocking fee of $10 is applied to all garments, excluding those that are determined to be faulty). After the first 72 hours - the remaining 27 days only a exchange or credit will be applied. The product must be in a saleable condition.
By saleable condition Thread and Ink Workwear means, the original packaging, with tags attached, content label, the garment has not been worn (longer then just tried on), dirtied, ripped, stretched, no makeup marks, stains, smell (e.g. smoke, animals/pet hair).
The Process for Returns, Exchanges or Refunds:
- To request a return, exchange or refund, simply contact a member of the Thread and Ink Workwear team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
State which option you would like and explain why, whether it is faulty, doesn’t fit, etc.
- If you are returning, refunding or exchanging an item you believe to be faulty, please state the fault, attached clear precise images of the fault as well as an overall image of the product.
Wait for a response from a member of Thread and Ink before freighting the product back to us at your own cost – all products should be sent to 148 Vincent Street, Cessnock NSW 2325
- If the product is found to be manufactures fault the freight cost will be refunded or added on top of your credit.
- Post your products to Thread and Ink Workwear Cessnock – 148 Vincent Street, Cessnock NSW 2325
- Allow 5-7 working days for us to receive and process your return, exchange or refund or determine the fault.
- Please note, the cost of return shipping is to be paid on your behalf.
- If you're exchanging a product, there will be a $5 freight fee to send the exchanged product back to you.
- The original cost of freight, is non-refundable
- There is also a $10 re-stocking fee per garment that you wish to return or exchange.
Thread and Ink Workwear means by Fault: Manufactory faults, not general wear and tear from use.
The ThreadandInk Difference
We send orders via Fastways & Australia Post Australia wide.
90 Day Returns
If you are not happy with a product please check our return policy list.