Biz Collection P112MS Ice Mens Polo
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 fortnightly with
Biz Collection is a manufacturer and wholesaler of quality uniforms, teamwear and promotional apparel. Biz Collection is all about providing coordinated apparel with energy, ideas, variety and styles to suit multiple business or team applications.
- 100% Premium Combed Cotton
- 185 GSM
- Twin needle stitched sleeve and hem
- Matching knitted collar with 3 button placket
- Taped shoulder for superior styling and shape
- Easy tear-away neck label to facilitate re-branding
- Loose pocket included
Thread and Ink Cessnock offer Standard Shipping on all orders for only $10.00 Australia-wide covering all states including NSW, VIC, QLD, TAS, WA, ACT, NT, SA. Our products are sent via Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all workwear, uniforms and work boots.
Thread and Ink online offers Standard Shipping option ships within 3 - 10 business days depending on your location and stock availability. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse in Cessnock NSW, you will receive a tracking notification emailed directly to you.
Please allow longer if you live in a remote area. You will be notified if we are out of stock and cannot ship your order straight away.
If you require to have your garments embroidered or screen printed then it can take up to 14 business days. Thread and Ink Cessnock have their own in house embroidery and screen printing team which allows us to do priority, rush or urgent jobs. Once we have to garments and they have been screen printed or embroidered in Cessnock NSW Australia they will be posted from our warehouse.
|P112MS MENS MODERN FIT||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||5XL|
|Garment ½ Chest (cm)||52||55||58||62||65||71||79|
Thread and Ink Workwear will accept returns for products that are faulty with 3 months time frame anything longer than this please email us.
Items that don’t fit correctly or simply change of mind can be refunded if contacted within the first 7 days from the date of when you receive the item. Anything past this 7 day cut off time frame up until 15 days from receiving the garments an exchange or store credit is available (you must have the original Thread and Ink Workwear receipt, and a re-stocking fee of $15 is applied.
The product must be in a saleable condition.
By saleable condition Thread and Ink Workwear means, the original packaging, with tags (and swing tags) attached, the garment has not been worn (longer then just tried on), dirtied, ripped, stretched, no makeup marks, stains, smell (e.g. smoke, animals/pet hair).
The Process for Returns, Exchanges or Refunds:
- To request a return, contact a member of the Thread and Ink Workwear team via email email@example.com. (Please do not message via Facebook, or call the store)
State why you are returning the products
- If you are returning an item you believe to be faulty, please state the fault, attached clear precise images of the fault as well as an overall image of the product.
Wait for a response from a member of Thread and Ink before freighting the product back to us at your own cost – all products should be sent to 148 Vincent Street, Cessnock NSW 2325
- If the product is found to be manufactures fault the freight cost will be refunded or added on top of your credit.
- Allow 5-7 working days for us to receive and process your return, exchange or refund or determine the fault. A member of team will contact you with an update
- Please note, the cost of return shipping is to be paid on your behalf.
- If you're exchanging a product, there will be a $10 freight fee to send the exchanged product back to you.
- The original cost of freight, is non-refundable
- There is a $15 re-stocking fee per order for the warehouse to process and inspect the garments.
Thread and Ink Workwear means by Fault: Manufacturer faults, not general wear and tear from use.
The ThreadandInk Difference
We send orders via Fastways & Australia Post Australia wide.
90 Day Returns
If you are not happy with a product please check our return policy list.