Biz-Collection P10212 Icon Mens Polo
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 fortnightly with
Biz-Collection P10212 Icon Mens Polo
- BIZCOOL 100% Breathable Polyester
- Textured horizontal stripe self patterned fabric
- 170 GSM
- Performance collar designed for superior moisture evaporation
- Side splits
- Includes loose pocket
Thread and Ink Cessnock offer Standard Shipping on all orders for only $10.00 Australia-wide covering all states including NSW, VIC, QLD, TAS, WA, ACT, NT, SA. Our products are sent via Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all workwear, uniforms and work boots.
Thread and Ink online offers Standard Shipping option ships within 3 - 10 business days depending on your location and stock availability. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse in Cessnock NSW, you will receive a tracking notification emailed directly to you.
Please allow longer if you live in a remote area. You will be notified if we are out of stock and cannot ship your order straight away.
If you require to have your garments embroidered or screen printed then it can take up to 14 business days. Thread and Ink Cessnock have their own in house embroidery and screen printing team which allows us to do priority, rush or urgent jobs. Once we have to garments and they have been screen printed or embroidered in Cessnock NSW Australia they will be posted from our warehouse.
Icon Mens Polo
|MENS TOP SIZE||XXS||XS||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL||4XL||5XL||6XL|
|MENS BOTTOM SIZE||72||77||82||87||92||97||102||107||112||117||122||127||132||137|
Thread and Ink Workwear will accept returns for products that are faulty with no time frame.
Items that don’t fit correctly or simply change of mind can be refunded if contacted within the first 72 hours from the date of when you receive the item. The remaining 27 days only an exchange or store credit is applied (you must have the original Thread and Ink Workwear receipt, and a re-stocking fee of $10 is applied per garment that is returned (excluding those that are determined to be faulty).
The product must be in a saleable condition.
By saleable condition Thread and Ink Workwear means, the original packaging, with tags attached, content label, the garment has not been worn (longer then just tried on), dirtied, ripped, stretched, no makeup marks, stains, smell (e.g. smoke, animals/pet hair).
The Process for Returns, Exchanges or Refunds:
- To request a return, contact a member of the Thread and Ink Workwear team via email email@example.com. (Please do not message via Facebook, or call the store)
State why you are returning the products
- If you are returning an item you believe to be faulty, please state the fault, attached clear precise images of the fault as well as an overall image of the product.
Wait for a response from a member of Thread and Ink before freighting the product back to us at your own cost – all products should be sent to 148 Vincent Street, Cessnock NSW 2325
- If the product is found to be manufactures fault the freight cost will be refunded or added on top of your credit.
- Allow 5-7 working days for us to receive and process your return, exchange or refund or determine the fault. A member of team will contact you with an update
- Please note, the cost of return shipping is to be paid on your behalf.
- If you're exchanging a product, there will be a $10 freight fee to send the exchanged product back to you.
- The original cost of freight, is non-refundable
- There is a $10 re-stocking fee per garment that you wish to return or exchange.
Thread and Ink Workwear means by Fault: Manufacturer faults, not general wear and tear from use.
The ThreadandInk Difference
We send orders via Fastways & Australia Post Australia wide.
90 Day Returns
If you are not happy with a product please check our return policy list.