Price Match Guarantee
Our guarantee means that where you find a cheaper price on any Workwears, Foot Wears, Uniform, Accessories and more on www.threadandink.com.au available to the general public in Australia, on an identical item that we stock for sale to the same location, we'll match it.
Thread & Ink Workwear want to offer our customers the best possible price and deals. By Price Match Thread and Ink Workwear means we will beat any written quote, invoice or letter (Dated with in 3 months) from another company on products that we stock. On occasion Thread and Ink cannot beat the price, we will match the quoted price.
- Trade quotes, bulk quantities, contract prices or prices not available to the general public.
- Clearances, stock liquidations, seconds, second hand goods or ex demonstration or display products.
- Offers made through classifieds, online auction sites or individual sellers.
- Offers that require delivery from an overseas based distributor direct to the customer.
- Advertising errors (either ours or a competitor's).
How To Claim
- Phone Thread and Ink on (02) 4991 1033 between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) on Monday - Friday & 9:00am and 1:00pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) on Saturday.
- Have proof of the lower price (either an image that can be emailed or a website address)
- Once verified, Thread and Ink team will process your power tools order at a lower price.
Thread and Ink Cessnock offer Standard Shipping on all orders for only $15.00 Australia-wide covering all states including NSW, VIC, QLD, TAS, WA, ACT, NT, SA. Our products are sent via Australia Post and Fastway Couriers for all workwear, uniforms and work boots.
Thread and Ink online offers Standard Shipping option ships within 3 - 10 business days depending on your location and stock availability. Once your order has shipped from our warehouse in Cessnock NSW, you will receive a tracking notification emailed directly to you.
Please allow longer if you live in a remote area. You will be notified if we are out of stock and cannot ship your order straight away.
If you require to have your garments embroidered or screen printed then it can take up to 14 business days. Thread and Ink Cessnock have their own in house embroidery and screen printing team which allows us to do priority, rush or urgent jobs. Once we have to garments and they have been screen printed or embroidered in Cessnock NSW Australia they will be posted from our warehouse.
Returns or Faulty Items
Thread and Ink Workwear will accept returns for products, that are faulty or items that don’t fit correctly that were purchased online at Thread and Ink Workwear within the first 72 hours from the date of when you receive the item a cash refund or exchange is applied (you must have the original Thread and Ink Workwear receipt, and a re-stocking fee of $10 is applied to all garments, excluding those that are determined to be faulty). After the first 72 hours - the remaining 27 days only a exchange or credit will be applied. The product must be in a saleable condition.
By saleable condition Thread and Ink Workwear means, the original packaging, with tags attached, content label, the garment has not been worn (longer then just tried on), dirtied, ripped, stretched, no makeup marks, stains, smell (e.g. smoke, animals/pet hair).
The Process for Returns, Exchanges or Refunds:
- To request a return, exchange or refund, simply contact a member of the Thread and Ink Workwear team via email email@example.com.
State which option you would like and explain why, whether it is faulty, doesn’t fit, etc.
- If you are returning, refunding or exchanging an item you believe to be faulty, please state the fault, attached clear precise images of the fault as well as an overall image of the product.
Wait for a response from a member of Thread and Ink before freighting the product back to us at your own cost – all products should be sent to 148 Vincent Street, Cessnock NSW 2325
- If the product is found to be manufactures fault the freight cost will be refunded or added on top of your credit.
- Post your products to Thread and Ink Workwear Cessnock – 148 Vincent Street, Cessnock NSW 2325
- Allow 5-7 working days for us to receive and process your return, exchange or refund or determine the fault.
- Please note, the cost of return shipping is to be paid on your behalf.
- If you're exchanging a product, there will be a $10 freight fee to send the exchanged product back to you.
- There is also a $10 re-stocking fee per garment that you wish to return or exchange.
Thread and Ink Workwear means by Fault: Manufactory faults, not general wear and tear from use.