Embroidery Printing Pricing and Information
Embroidery is a way of decorating a garment being a hat, shirt, pants, shorts, jackets, bags, dresses and more. Companies are able to have their logos and/or names put on their uniforms. We have available a variety colours and there is many different fonts for logos and names to be used for embroidery. There are many fabrics that can have embroidery done on them. All embroidery is done in house and the turnaround time is 10-14 days. Thread and Ink supply to Newcastle, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth and many other cities.
The set-up fee is a one off fee that is paid to have the logo digitised and finalised after approval. A set-up fee is a one time payment for a logo, it won’t have to be paid for again unless setting up a new logo or making changes to a logo. The set-up fee does not include the price of the logos for garments.
- Set-up fee for up to 3 lines of text (6-10cm) $25.00
- Set-up fee for a logo with NO background (6-10cm) $45.00
- Set-up fee for a logo WITH background (6-10cm) $45.00
- NO Set-up fee for a name on shirts (small)
When decorating less than 6 garments at a time the price for embroidery is $15.00 per logo or name on each garment. Artwork charges may apply if you cannot provide artwork that meets these requirements or if we need to make significant or recreate your artwork as we require specific file formats, either JPG, EPS, PDF, TIF and AI.
- Up to 3 lines of text (6-10cm) $8.80 cost including GST
- Logo with NO background (6-10cm) $8.80 cost including GST
- Logo WITH background (6-10cm) $9.90 cost including GST
- Names on shirts (small) $5.50 cost including GST
- Towels with a name $20.00 cost including GST (NO set-up fee)
- Towels with up to 3 lines of text $30.00 cost including GST (NO set-up fee)
Screen Printing Pricing and Information
Screen Printing is an ink technique used to print images onto garments, very popular with printing on shirts. The process of Screen Printing imbeds the ink into the garment instead of it sitting on top of the fabric. Thread and Ink will ONLY Screen Print on garments supplied by us and NOT on garments supplied by the customer. We supply Screen Printing to Newcastle, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth and many other cities. The turnaround time for Screenprinting is 10-14 days.
Set-up Fee is included in the pricing of the Screen Printing.
Screen Printing Pricing
Artwork charges may apply if you cannot provide artwork that meets these requirements or if we need to make significant or recreate your artwork as we require specific file formats, either PDF, EPS, AI and 200 minimum DPI.
- Minimum amount of garments for Screen Printing is 10 garments
- Pricing starts from $10.00 per garment for very small orders
- Pricing can be as low as $1.50 per garment for very large orders
- Quotes are given to get the correct price for an image
- Pricing will change depending how big or small and how many colours are used for an image in Screen Printing
- There is a price difference between light images and dark images